Treat yourself to a pleasant round-trip ferry ride on board the MV Alphonse-Desjardins
or the MV Lomer-Gouin
during your next visit to the Capitale. The whole year, you can admire the magnificent view of Québec from the ships.Your photos of the Château Frontenac will never to be forgotten. Located at the heart of Old Québec, within a stone's throw of the quartier Petit-Champlain and place Royale, the ferry offers you a few minutes of peace and quiet between your visits of the city's attractions. Group discount available.
PASSENGER, CYCLIST OR VEHICULE PASSENGER
- Under 5 years
- 5 to 11 years
- 12 to 64 years
- 65 or over
- Accompanying a disabled person
- Group of 15 adults or more
- Per child
- Per adult
VEHICLE includig driver
- Automobile or other vehicle of less than 6.4 m
- Automobile, set of 10 tickets, including the driver only
- Automobile with 6 passengers maximum
- Minibus or truck, 6 or 8 wheels
- Trailer or tent trailer
- Motocycle or scooter
- Monthly pass, pedestrian or cyclist
A lower rate applies to drivers 65 years or over
The OPUS card olders from Société de transport de Lévis or of the Réseau de transport de la Capitale boarded for free
Rates free of all taxes
Rates subject to change without notice
Titles not refundable
Be sure to get the title that fits yours needs.
RESTRICTION: Only vehicules less than 3.3. m high and 6.4 m long have access to the ferry
Schedules / April 1 to December 20, 2013
- Vending machines
- Exhibition :
In the passengers' lounge, an exhibition tells the history of the Québec-Lévis ferry, from its very beginning until today (sculpture, model, photos, objects).
- Photos :
On the top deck, large photos representing both shores, during the day and night, allow you to identify the main buildings of Québec and Lévis that you can observe from the ferry.
Services for cyclists / On the vehicles' deck:
- More than 100 bicycle racks.
- Vending machine for beverages.
- Air compressor.
Fares and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Fares are tax-free
Additional crossings may be added to the schedule. Consult section important notice and news
Transport of dangerous goods
Any vehicle with a fuel leak will be refused boarding. All fuel tanks must be approved and compliant with standards. Valves on propane or other fuel cylinders must be tightly closed for the crossing.
Maximum permitted per motor vehicle:
- One 25 liter container of fuel
- Two 30 pound cylinders of propane gas
Maximum permitted per trailer:
- Two 25 liter containers of fuel per trailer towing at least one recreational motor vehicle (boat, motorcycle, snowmobile, all-terrain vehicle)
Maximum permitted per commercial vehicle:
- One 55 pound cylinder of propane gas
Recommendations for a pleasant and safe tripPassengers
Motorists & truck drivers
- Our ferries are designed to accommodate people with disabilities. Please advise our attendants as soon as you arrive at the crossing so that they may assign you a place that will enable you to enjoy our onboard services.
- Passengers traveling with pets must keep them on a leash or in a cage.
- Please keep the stairways clear during docking.
- On boarding, wait for the green light or attendant's instructions.
- Drive slowly when boarding the ferry.
- Always park in the space you are assigned.
- Do not move your vehicle once it is parked, and remember to engage the emergency brake.
- To improve onboard air quality and respect the environment, please turn off your engine. On landing, please start your engine at the very last minute.
- Leave no articles in plain sight, and lock your doors.
- Use caution when opening your doors and walking between vehicles.
- On landing, wait for directions before driving onto the ramp.
- Please keep your vehicle parked during docking.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING EVERYONE STAY SAFE. HAVE A NICE TRIP!
- Please walk your bike on the boarding ramps.